Saturday, August 28, 2010

One week down....













We made it through our 1st full week of school. I really think it went well. When I think back to last year and starting out new...I would say this year is a lot smoother. Thankfully, no major problems...so far.

One thing I wish...is that I had more of me to go around, I wish I had enough time and energy to give all three the same amount of one on one time. The boys are older than Chloe and I should not let it get to me that I can't do for them like I have to for Chloe. I try hard to devote as much time to them as I can throughout the day, but I am only one person....but we all work together and make it work.

Here are some pics of our week.....won't post all of them....just a few to share. Bring on week #2!

1 comment:

  1. Looks and sounds like an awesome first week! The kids look like they are enjoying it as well and that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete