Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Is it Friday yet???

Why is it some days are great and others not so great???

Today was one of the not so great ones, when I am not in a good mood, things just don't go well. Tomorrow WILL be a better day...I need to start drilling that into my head now to get myself in a better mood for tomorrow.

Maybe hubby will take the kids to church tonight and I can just sit in quiet and do some praying and get myself ready for tomorrow:) Sounds like a plan to me.

My oldest needs to start getting a better attitude on school work. He does not like it, never has. But I try to tell him...hey at least you don't have 3-4 hours of homework at night after sitting at a desk for 7 hours like you would at school...so get over it and just do the work....The time he spends on complaining he could be done a long time ago....and I always have to remind him that yes Chloe will finish before you, she is only in 1st you are in 8th...do the Math:P

Tomorrow will be better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment