Monday, November 2, 2009

November???

How in the world can it be November already??

I do have my days that I ask myself can I REALLY do this home school thing? Then there are days that I am like sure I can! Then I see that the months are really flying by and that really helps me get by...I really am doing this!

Being with the kids 24/7 is going well. Some days I just don't know:P But then that day passes and we made it! I love my kids so much and am so thankful that I get this time with them.

Chloe is very trying lately, she is so strong willed. I pray daily that this stage will pass soon! I don't remember the boys being this way:) She loves being home with mom and doing her school with me. She does have days where she will complain about the work, but we just make it happen.

The boys are doing great, some days are better than others, even after the hard days I know this is the best thing for the kids and they are growing up way too fast and before we know it they will all be grown and on their own. I am so thankful that I can do this for them, the boys also love being home and I pray that will continue.

So I will just continue to pray and take it one day at a time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment