Sunday, October 4, 2009

Making our way..





We had a blast going to the home school day at Sea World in San Antonio. The kids really enjoyed feeding and petting the dolphins, it really was their favorite part. Our hotel was right on the river walk and we enjoyed a nice walk and dinner on the walk. We also visited the caverns in George Town. Very neat!!

Schooling is going well...I am having a hard time on a few areas. One is am I doing this right? I feel I am not giving each of the kids what they need from me. They are all doing well in all their areas...doing great on the quizzes and tests that come with the material. I know that says a lot. I just need to iron out a few things in a few areas and I know it will be ok.

We have only been schooling a little over a month...We have only just begun. I know there is still tons to learn with what to do and what not to do. It will all be ok...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment