Friday, July 16, 2010

Test Results are in!!!!!

The boys just got their results back from the Stanford test. I am so sad that I was unable to get Chloe in. I would have loved to see how she would have done. The boys did great! Joshua is above grade level in everything. Landon is as well, except he is on grade level for listening/comprehension. I think this is due to the fact that Landon had a lady give the verbal part in a very hard to understand accent. This does not have me worried. I am very happy with the results and so glad we took the test. We will continue to test yearly as I feel it is needed. I know many people that home school do not test and that is their choice. I need to, not only for the kids sake but for mine. Next year I will be on the ball to get them signed up so Chloe will have a spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment